13 Arpley Street
On completion, we occupied the property as a 6-bed HMO and applied for full planning permission for sui generis usage allowing us 7+ tenants in the property.
The property had major structural problems, which meant the roof, the rear walls and all internal walls of the property were demolished and rebuilt to modern structural standards. The only remaining original walls of the building are the front and side, though this was dropped to eaves height and re-built exactly as was.
- DPC on ground floor
- Tanking of the basement to make it habitable
- Reinstatement of existing light well on LHS to property (with planning consent)
- Reinstatement and enlarging light well to RHS to property (with planning consent)
- New internal walls throughout
- New rear walls and rendering
- New ridge beam and roof including construction of a dormer and velux windows
- New services – gas to main house, electric to both properties, and replacement water main for next door (No. 15) to remove and repurpose their supply which was cutting through our property.
- New en-suites throughout to 8no. bedroom
- New large kitchen and dining/living space to suit HMO license specifications.
VALUATION: Valued at £483,000 has a commercial valuation.