privacy notice for free draw
the shared living survey
Privacy Notice for Free Draw
For more information on how we use your personal information and your rights related to this free draw please read more…
How we use your personal information and your rights:
- When you enter The Shared Living Survey free draw then your personal information is controlled by Scott Baker Properties of Floor 5, Tower Point, 44 North Rd, Brighton BN1 1YR. In addition, Scott Baker Properties and its service providers or other agents will use your information, together with other information (which may include personal information) you submit to enter the free draw, to manage the prize draw, select winner(s) and award prize(s).
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is that processing is necessary to allow you to enter the free draw (performance of a contract) and to meet the legal requirements applicable to prize draws/competitions (legal obligation).
- Your personal information will be shared with our service providers and agents to administer winner selection and to award the prize(s).
- You have a number of rights including the right to request access to, change, or remove your personal information relating to the free draw.
- Your data will not be used for any other purpose other than to manage and administer the free draw.
- We will store your personal data only for the length of time needed to select the winner(s) and award the prize(s), unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office. Email: email@example.com or visit ICO website https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
© Copyrights 2021 by Scott Baker Properties Ltd. All Rights Reserved.